NETvisor Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Data Administrator“, headquarters Petzval Jozsef u. 56. 1119 Budapest, Hungary) as a Data Administrator in the processing of personal data acts in accordance with the provisions of the regulation and the applicable laws (regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
NETvisor Ltd. respects Your rights (you hereinafter referred to as ” You “) to protect your personal data. This information material summarizes, in a compact, simple way, what information we collect, how we can use it, and describes the tools we use and the privacy and enforcement capabilities of the Affected Data Protection.
Detailed rules are laid down in that Regulation. For further information, we recommend that the Regulation be studied.
- Personal data – Any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“You”); a natural person may be identified, directly or indirectly, based on one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of an identifier such as name, number, positioning data, online identifier or natural person identified;
- Data management – any operation in any automated or non-automated way of personal data or data files, such as collecting, capturing, rendering, compiling, storing, modifying, querying, inspecting, using, communicating, distributing or otherwise disclosure, coordination or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- Data Administrator – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that determines the purposes and means of handling personal data individually or with others; where the purposes and means of data management are defined by Union or national law, the Data Administrator or the particular aspects of the designation of the Data Administrator may also be defined by Union or national law;
- Data Processor – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that handles personal data on behalf of the Data Administrator;
- Recipient – a natural or legal person, a public authority, agency or any other body with whom or with which personal data is communicated, whether or not it is a third party. Public authorities which have access to personal data in an individual investigation in accordance with EU or national law are not considered recipients;
- Third Party – a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or any other body that is not the same as the Concerned, the data administrator, the data processor or any person authorized to manage personal data under the direct control of the data controller or data processor ;
- Your contribution – You voluntary, concrete and informed and explicit disclosure of the will, by means of which You express Your consent to the processing of personal data concerning You by declaring or confirming it in an unambiguous way ;
- Profile creation – any form of automated personal data processing where personal data are used to evaluate certain personal characteristics associated with a natural person, in particular those related to work performance, economic status, health status, personal preferences, interest, reliability, behavior, residence or movement is used to analyze or predict characteristics;
- Privacy incident – a security breach resulting in accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise treated;
- Authority – National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, naih.hu
1. DESIGNATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR (SERVICE PROVIDER)
- Name of Data Administrator: NETvisor Ltd.
- Headquarters: Petzval Jozsef u. 56. 1119 Budapest, Hungary
- Postal address: Petzval Jozsef u. 56. 1119 Budapest, Hungary
- Company registration number: 01-10-045730
- Telephone of Customer Service: +36-1-3712700
- E-mail of Customer Service: email@example.com
- Place and address of complaint handling: Petzval Jozsef u. 56. 1119 Budapest, Hungary
2. THE PURPOSE OF DATA MANAGEMENT, THE RANGE OF THE DATA TO BE PROCESSED, THE DURATION OF DATA MANAGEMENT
Purpose of data management
Personal data can only be handled for a specific purpose, to the extent necessary, to exercise the right and to fulfill obligations. At all stages of data management, the purpose of data management must be met; data entry and management must be fair and legitimate. Personal data can only be handled to the extent and for the duration required to achieve the goal. Data Administrator’s internal instructions specified that only the recipients contributing to and needed to achieve the purpose of data management can manage the data.
The Data Administrator handles personal data in a legitimate interest in the following cases:
- intention to conclude contracts
- fulfillment of contract
The range of data processed, the duration of data management
Referring to the above, the following data are collected and treated for the designated retention period by reference to the claimed legal basis.
Managed Data based on legitimate interests
|Name of the data||Retention time|
|Name||Retention time according to the termination of legitimate interest or the related statutory provision (Ptk. 6:22§) 5 years|
|Position at partner company||Retention time according to the termination of legitimate interest or the related statutory provision (Ptk. 6:22§) 5 years|
|Email address||Retention time according to the termination of legitimate interest or the related statutory provision (Ptk. 6:22§) 5 years|
About the method of unsubscription You can find information in Chapter 5 of this material.
3. COLLECTION, USE AND TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
When collecting personal data, the Data Administrator complies with applicable legal regulations, restrictions, and ethical standards.
- In a timely manner, before the data is processed, informs you of your data management practices as prescribed.
- Collect, store and use personal information for a specific purpose only. The information collected is always relevant to the given purpose, relevant and appropriate.
- It makes reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is fully accurate, accurate, up-to-date and reliable to your intended purpose.
- Use your personal information for promotional purposes only with your consent and provide you with the opportunity to prohibit such communication.
- You are taking reasonable and prudent steps to secure the protection of Your Personal Information, including cases when transmitted to third parties. Data transfers to third parties without your prior express consent will not happen.
For the processing of personal data by the Data Controller, the following Data Processor (s) will be used for the indicated activities:
|Data Processor||Company Registration Number / Tax ID||Work performed|
The Data Administrator forwards the data to the following recipients:
- The company’s employees, who are responsible for customer service,
- accounting and taxation workers and data processors.
4. ACCESS, MODIFICATION, CORRECTION, PORTABILITY OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to receive feedback from the Data Controller as to whether your personal data is being processed and, if such processing is in progress, you have the right to have access to your personal information and the following information:
- the purposes of data management;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the categories of recipients or recipients with whom or which personal data will be communicated or communicated
You are entitled that the Data Administrator correct any of your inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Taking into account the purpose of the data handling, You are entitled to request the supplementation of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
You shall have the right to receive the personal data provided to a Data Administrator in a widely used, machine-readable format and You shall be entitled to transmit this data to another Data Administrator without being obstructed by the Data Administrator whose provided personal information to you when:
- data management is based on a voluntary contribution or a contract where You are one of the parties; and
- data management is carried out in an automated manner.
5. THE DELETION, LIMITATION AND RIGHT TO OBJECT
(1) You have the right to terminate your personal data on your request without any undue delay by Data Administrator and the Data Administrator is obliged to delete personal data relating to the subject without undue delay if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data is no longer required for the purpose from which they have been collected or otherwise handled;
- You contacted the Customer Service to withdraw the voluntary consent from the Data Administrator and there is no other legal basis for data handling;
- You have been concerned with data handling for reasons related to your own situation or You object to data handling because of direct marketing, and there is no priority legitimate reason for data handling;
- the personal data has been unlawfully handled;
- the personal data are to be deleted in order to comply with the legal obligation imposed on the Data Administrator in the European Union or Member States’ law;
- the collection of personal data was directly related to the provision of information society services to children.
(2) If the Data Administrator has disclosed personal data and is required to cancel it pursuant to paragraph 1, it shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to take into account the available technology and implementation costs in order to inform the Data Administrators handling the data, that You have requested from them to delete the link or duplicate of such personal data.
(3) Paragraphs (1) and (2) shall not apply where data processing is required:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- the fulfillment of an obligation under EU or Member State law for the processing of personal data, which is applicable to the Data Administrator, and to carry out a task carried out in the exercise of public authority exercised in the public interest or in the exercise of a public authority;
(1) You have the right to request a Data Administrator to restrict the processing of data on request if one of the following is true:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data; in this case, the restriction concerns the period of time that Data Administrator can verify the accuracy of personal data;
- data processing is unlawful and You oppose the deletion of data and instead ask for their use to be restricted;
- The Data Administrator no longer needs personal data for data processing, but You require them to submit, enforce, or protect legal claims; or
- You have objected to data handling for reasons related to Your own situation; in this case, the restriction applies to the duration of determining whether the rightful reasons of the Data Administrator have priority over Your legitimate grounds.
You are entitled to object to the handling of your personal data for any reason relating to your own situation if the Data Administrator carries out a task in the exercise of a public authority license or data management is necessary to enforce the legitimate interests of the Data Administrator or a third party including profiling based on those provisions. In this case, the Data Administrator may not process the personal data unless the Data Administrator proves that data management is justified by legitimate reasons of enforceability that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the submission, enforcement or protection of legal claims related.
If your personal data is handled for direct marketing, You are entitled to object at any time to the handling of personal data relating to that purpose, including profiling, if it relates to direct marketing.
6. YOUR ENFORCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In the event of violation of your personality rights and in the cases specified in the Regulation, you may request the assistance of the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information:
- Name: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf .: 5.
- Address: Szilagyi Erzsebet fasor 22 / c., 1125 Budapest, Hungary
- Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
- Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
- Web: naih.hu
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CHANGES IN THIS INFORMATION MATERIAL
The Data Administrator reserves the right to modify or update this “Information Material” at any time, without prior notice, and publish the updated version on its website. Any modification applies only to personal data collected after the publication of the revised version.
Please check this “Information Material” regularly to review the changes or to know how the changes affect you.
Last update: April 20. 2018.