1. Our Commitment to Your Privacy
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
“Personal Information” is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We may collect and hold the following types of Personal Information:
- company name,
- email address,
- first name,
- last name,
- phone number
3. How do We Collect and Hold Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information in a number of ways, including:
- through our website;
- through communications with you, including letters, emails, telephone calls, facsimiles and via social media applications;
- through communications with others;
- in the course of providing our products and services to you, including providing support through our technical support service;
- in the course of our business functions and activities.
We hold Personal Information:
- in our hard copy files;
- in other systems that we use in connection with our business;
- in the database associated with our website.
If you elect not to provide us with Personal Information then we may not be able to provide you with the information, products, services or support that you may want.
4. The Purposes for which We Use Personal Information
We collect, hold, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- pursuing our business activities and functions;
- allowing the technical support personnel to provide assistance to you, if needed;
- facilitating transactions between you (or other people who you are acting for) and us or between you (or other people who you are acting for) and other people and organisations who are accessible via our website;
- performing any of the features on our website, e.g. conducting surveys, mail outs, using social media;
- improving the quality of our website and our products and services;
- developing or adding additional products and services;
- training and quality assurance purposes;
- administrative purposes;
- allowing the technical support personnel to manage our infrastructure, systems, databases other applications or tools;
- statistical analysis of the usage of our website or applications or tools that are accessed via the website;
- complying with the law, including privacy legislation.
5. Disclosure of the Personal Information Overseas
We do not send Personal Information outside of the EU/EEC.
6. Use of Social Media
Our website uses links to social media including LinkedIn and Twitter feeds. The nature of social media is that these applications actively enable exchange and disclosure of any information, whether personal or otherwise, that is included within those applications. All information, including Personal Information that you enter in those applications may be used, stored, handled and disclosed in any way that is consistent with the privacy policies of the relevant applications, if any. All information that is posted in a blog, twitter feed or other social media in connection with the website should be considered as public information that may be used, copied and adapted by any person for any means and should not be posted unless you are prepared to specifically state what restrictions on use there may be with that information or are prepared to accept that it may be used, copied, adapted, stored, handled and disclosed to any other person in any way.
7. Cookies and Site Data Activity
A cookie is a small piece of computer code which remains on your computer and contains information which helps us identify your browser.
When you visit our website and applications and tools on it, the cookie records the authentication to allow your user id to login. We use the information gathered by cookies to identify your web browser so that when you log in on the next occasion your use of the website and other applications and tools on it is easier and faster because the website has remembered your details.
8. Links to other Websites
Our website may include links to other websites, applications and tools that are not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the content of those websites, applications or tools, nor for any products, services or information contained in them or offered through them. You should review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of those websites, applications and tools when you visit them.
9. How to Access and Seek Correction of Your Personal Information
If you want to find out what Personal Information we hold on you or you believe any of your Personal Information that is held by us is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading or it is not necessary for us to continue to hold it, you can contact us, and we will either provide you with access to the Personal Information (in so far as we are required to do so by law,) or we will correct it, as applicable, within a reasonable period.
You can contact us by:
- email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- using the “Contact Us” web form on our website.